These 10 Time-tested, Battle-Hardened Blog Traffic Techniques Work
1. Blog On Regular basis at least daily when starting – many of the, top blogs, post 10-20 times per day.
2. Create Authority with the use of posting blogs . Then instead of putting out blogs, then post less often but focus on creating Authority Posts. You will find that lengthier articles or blogs that are really well put together, will attract attention from other bloggers & users of social bookmarking sites like Digg, reddit, etc. bLOG ON AN AUTHORITY SITE FOR AS LITTLE AS $25 PER MONTH. Get ranked in Google and build links to your websites to drive traffic like crazy.
3. Comment on Other Blogs – do not keyword spam in these, but rather use your own name and add value to the conversation that you have to offer.
4. Link Out blogs Frequently to Industry Leaders – show some link love to other bloggers in your niche. In turn, they might eventually link back if you have a quality post on a topic they have not covered yet.
5. Participate in Blog Carnivals – these are a way for bloggers, within a niche, to get together and periodically highlight posts from one another’s blogs. You can find an index of these at BlogCarnival.com.
6. Do Guest Posts – not just for A-List bloggers, but B-List and beyond. Be sure to work up some good material first, so as to make a good first impression.
7. Article Marketing – chances are, you’re reading this via a site that syndicated this article using an article marketing script of some sort. Join a site like ArticleMarketer.com and syndicate your articles to thousands of participating sites. If distributed via the web, these sites are required to link back to you via a byline (see below). Ezine articles Platinum Expert
8. Social Digging/Mixing – join sites like Digg, Mix, Bumpzee, etc. and encourage your users and/or friends to submit your stories.
9. Social Bookmarking – join del.icio.us, Furl, Wink, Backflip, etc. and submit your popular articles to these sites to seed them into the community. USE ONLYWIRE AUTO SUBMITTER TO MAKE THE TASK EASY.
10. Use Great Headlines – okay, which sounds better “Some Ways to Get Readers”, or “10 Time-tested, Battle-Hard-end Blog Traffic Techniques”. Many readers are particularly fond of “Top X” lists, or “How To …” posts.
Well there you have it folks. Be sure to visit our teams blogs below, and let us know if you would like one built for you.